May 13 the Australian and New Zealand community come together for a day of fun, food, sport and entertainment as a celebration of the beginning of summer in the UK.
With over 200,000 square feet of space, this is truly a London Big Day Out with something for everyone including:
- Delicious home-grown food inspired from New Zealand & Australian Boutiques from around the UK
- Award winning wine and craft beer tents
- Boutique wine theatre master classes throughout the day
- Cultural Centre with breathtaking performances
- Children’s Zone
- Kid’s Maori Workshops
- Live Bands from New Zealand & Australia
- DJ Stage with big acts from New Zealand & Australia
- Fun games open to spectators on the day to compete in the Russel Crowe Gumboot games include twister, sumo wrestling, tug of war and jinga.